Thursday, June 21, 2012

Homeward Bound

A great night was had at Kidman St Church Alice Springs where we were invited to workshop the prophetic with many different members of the community from different areas and various churches. How the river flows through these people.

Now we look towards the journey home reminiscing on what a fantastic adventure we have had.

I feel blessed to have met so many amazing people and to have shared an awesome trip with my children, the Newlings and my family.

Outback Australia is one of the most unique and beautiful places I have ever seen. I love this country and all the richness that has been placed here.

Now to head home to contemplate a pilots license and a plane.

Offers of co-piloting most welcome.

Thank you to those who have followed our journey and joined in the fun!!

Carmen x

No comments:

Post a Comment