This morning as we're driving to Alice this morning I saw three overlapping circles/rings in the sky to the north as though they were over Alice Springs. He spoke to me about the unity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit and about the dance they do as three yet as one.
Nat and I had talked earlier that morning about worshipping in Alice Springs and finding an opportunity at some point to do that while we were there.
At a fuel stop about Half way from Uluru to Alice we pulled in for some fuel and a drink and we noticed a family sitting next their car and sensed the presence of God and wondered if they were Christians.
After stricking up a conversation with them and finding out they were indeed Christians and on a spiritual journey we pulled out the mats, tarps, drums, guitar and didge in the middle of the petrol station carpark and began worshipping. This attracted a small gathering of on lookers including a few emus
Yay


YAY DOUBLE YAY!
ReplyDeleteNever a dull moment. Why am I not there?